We do A LOT out at The Transplanting Traditions Community Farm. Everything from the day to day of the farm to outdoor agriculture kids workshops, adult agricultural workshops, cooking events, greater community events. We can find a use for a wide range of donations.
- Walk In cooler or Refrigerator
- Van or truck
- Stainless steel restaurant style tables
- Electric Stove
- Gardening Tools
- Bamboo (let us know if you have big bamboo, at least 3 inches in diameter, we can probably come clear it for you)
- Hanging scale (like what you see in the produce section of the grocery store)
- Seed trays
- Soil Mixes
- T-Posts or wood tomato stakes
- Bathtub (lightweight fiberglass kind)
- Bookcases or shelves
- Folding Tables
- Cooking equipment
- Harvest totes
- Muck or Rain Boots
- Any outdoor weather clothing
Kid Wishes (for our on-farm kids programs)
- Art making supplies
- Notebooks for writing or drawing
If you would like to donate any of the items mentioned above please contact Nicole Accordino at email@example.com. Also you might have something useful we haven’t thought of–just send us an email!
We’ll direct your donation to where it is most needed. All donations are tax-deductible.